Legal Aawaz started their journey by Optimistic Humanitarian an international fully peer reviewed journal Bearing ISBN No. 9781717773296 and was stared on 10th Feb 2018. It was founded by Ashish Badoni and Vipul CHIRANTAN and currently managed by Raghav Gupta CEO . Is one stop solution for Publishing Law Research paper and Clat preparation. It also Published Books related to Law, Management, Social Science, etc., Our Books are also available on Amazon.
The Organization of Legal Aawaz was developed to serve benefits in career, academic and in personal aspects to the students of law, management, social sciences and to provide a platform to the media field as well.
Legal Aawaz provides assistance not only to the students but also who are in need and facing problems by providing guidance through email,telephonic conversation and personal interaction. In the past we have organised various national and international conferences and seminars, Workshops, Mun’s and moot courts. We have also organised legal aid camps in various remote villages some of them are Udham Singh Nagar, Jonkgao Rishikesh.
Legal Aawaz has well qualified, experienced advocates which provide free assistance to the needy and has a large number of volunteers from different parts of India which organises workshops, Legal Aid Camps, and walks to bring out a change in the society.
Our motto is to raise the issues and problems which are faced by the Human Beings. We raise our voice as per the need of the hour and when required and this time there is need of the hour to organise a seminar on Justice for Human Rights
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Should be a student in a college.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, managerial, and analytical skills.
- The willingness to build local links with speakers, volunteers of Legal Aawaz
- Representing Legal Aawaz Section for Law Students at their respective college
- Extensive promoting of Legal Aawaz events through offline and online modes in respective college
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Maintaining and developing existing plus new student members through appropriate propositions
- Networking in respective colleges by means of organizing events, conferences and guest lectures
- Carrying out local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales e.g., promotions,
sponsoring, public speaking and social-media promotions
- Collaborating with respective college for organizing moot court competitions, conferences, seminars, debate and other events;
- Send an email with your CV along with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line must read – “Application for Campus Ambassadors’ Legal Aawaz”
- Please note that all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature. Last Day for receiving application: 30th Oct, 2018
- Complimentary Legal Aawaz Membership for Three years;
- Personal and soft-skill development;
- Access to all Legal Aawaz events free of cost;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events;
- Scholarship opportunities at foreign;
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure
For further clarifications, kindly contact the undersigned
Raghav Gupta (+91 8954734353) email@example.com
Prashant Deol (+91 7500085031) firstname.lastname@example.org