SADIYA S. SILVEE
Research Assistant | Bangladesh Institute of Law and International Affairs, BILIA
Adjunct Faculty | Dept. Of Law | Green University of Bangladesh
Legal Researcher | Cross-cutting Program on Governance, Institutions & Accountability| Centre for International Sustainable Development Law, CISDL
- Intellectual Property Rights: Open Access Journals | July 2018 – Present
- Provided written, unbiased feedback in a timely manner on the scholarly merits by indicating whether the writing is clear, concise, and relevant and rating the work’s composition, scientific accuracy, originality, and interest to the journal’s readers.
SELECTED PUBLICATION (S)
JOURNAL ARTICLE (S)
- THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY IN BANGLADESH IN THE CONTEXT OF TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT, Accepted for International and Comparative Law Journal (ICLJ) (forthcoming)
- JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN PRACTICE: STATE V. SUKUR ALI REVISITED, Under Review by Australian Journal of Asian Law (forthcoming)
- THE DEATH PENALTY NORM OR EXCEPTION: RETENTIONSITS SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRIES, Under Review by Asian Journal of Legal Education (forthcoming)
- SOCIAL MEDIA, THE E-THREAT TO PRIVACY: A BANGLADESH OUTLOOK, Under Review by Dhaka University Law Journal (forthcoming)
- CLIMATE CHANGE AND MIGRATION IN AFRICA, With Co-Author Ayman Cherkaoui| Lead Counsel for Climate Change| Centre for International Sustainable Development Law(CISDL)
- Published by Foundation Hanns Seidel au Maghreb [Online]
THE END OF VOICE
Published by Miazee Publications in the Ekushaya Boi Mela, 2016
Ms. Pyali Chatterjee
- PhD part time (2014- 2017 batch) pursuing from Amity University, Noida, UP under the guidance of Dr. Komal Vig. Research topic “Choice of a Woman in MTP Laws together with PNDT Act: A Critical Study”. First draft of the thesis has been submitted.
- M. Phil- 62% from Jodhpur National University.
RESEARCH PAPER PUBLISHED:
- “Human Trafficking and Commercialization of Surrogacy in India” European Researcher, 2014, Vol.(85), № 10-2, pp. 1835-1842, DOI- 10.13187/er.2014.85.1835.
- “Thalaikoothal: The Practice of Euthanasia in the Name of Custom” European Researcher, 2014, Vol.(87), Is.2, pp. 2005-2012, DOI: 10.13187/er.2014.87.2005.
- “Trade of Human Eggs- A Current Trend of Reproductive Organ Trafficking”, Global Journal for Research Analysis, Volume-3, Issue-11, Nov-2014, pp. 51-52, ISSN No 2277 – 8160, DOI-10.15373/22778160.
- “Child rag pickers in India and violation of their human rights", European Researcher, 2014, Vol.(91), Is.2, pp.155-162, ISSN 2219-8229, DOI: 10.13187/er.2015.91.155.
- “All Missing Cases Are Not Human Trafficking But All Human Trafficking Are Missing Cases: Critical Analysis”, Russian Journal of Legal Studies. 2015, Vol. (3), № 1.
- “Role of Law Relating to Commercial Surrogacy in India and Protection of Surrogate Mother”, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Vol. 6, Issue, 9, pp.6187 6192, September, 2015.
- “Right to Life with Dignity also includes Right to Die with Dignity: Time to Amend Article 21 of Indian Constitution and Law of Euthenesia”, IJSRST, 2015, Vol.1, Issue. 5, Print ISSN: 2395-6011 and Online ISSN: 2395-602X.
- “Introducing a New Form of Bonded Labour Arising from Commercial Surrogacy: – Special Reference to India”, PARIPEX, December 2015, Vol. 4, Issue.12, pp. 67-68, ISSN – 2250-1991.
- “Time to Bring Assisted Reproductive Technology Bill 2014 with Necessary Changes" International Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Social Science, Vol. I, Issue II, ISSN No. (2455-491X).
- “Status of women in modern reproductive clinics: – Legal and ethical issues", International Journal of Law Research, Vol.2, Issue 2, March 2016, pg. 27-30, ISSN No. 2455-2194.
- “A Critical Study To Find Out The Causes of Suicide Behind Bars And Its Remedy”, LAWMANTRA Journal, VOL. 3, Issue 12, June 2016, I.S.S.N 2321- 6417 (Online)
- “Marital Rape: Whether Marriage Is a License to Rape?, Law and society: A New Challenge, VOl.3, Issue 5, ISSN: 2348-4861
- “Medical Termination Of Pregnancy Act: A Boon Or A Bane For A Woman In India- A Critical Analysis”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) VOl.5, Issue 8, pg. 236-240, ISSN: 2319-7064(Online)
- “Strengthening Environmental Policies through Scientific Technique: With Special Reference to Rain Harvesting and Water Treatment Plant” Legal Desire Quartely International Journal On Law, August 2016, Issue VII, pp.274-279
- “Right to Abortion is a Basic Human Right: Special Reference to India”, Right Journal Volume 3, Issue I, March 8, 2017, ISSN: 2454: 9096 (Online).
- “Role of Law Dealing With Juvenile Delinquency In India: A Critical Study”, Fiat Iustitia No. 1/2017,pg. no. 56-64, published by the Faculty of Law from Cluj-Napoca, part of “Dimitrie Cantemir University” from Bucharest, ISSN 1224-4015.
- “A critical Study of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Bill, 2016”, International Journal of Science Technology and Management(IJSTM) Volume 06, Issue 07, July 2017, ISSN:2394-1537(online).
- “A Critical study of Marital Rape and Law relating to it”, Droit Penal: Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology, Special Issue, pg.242-254, May 2018, ISSN: 24567280
- “Abortion as Population Control methods is a violation of Reproductive Right: A critical Study”, Human Rights International Research Journal, Vol.06, Issue. 1, pg. 139-140, January 2018, ISSN-23206942.
- “Denial of Abortion Right is denial of Liberty under Right to Privacy: A Critical Analysis”, Legal Desire International Journal of Law, Issue. 15,pg. 131-140, Jan., 2018, ISSN -2347-3525
- Pyali Chatterjee, Dr. Komal Vig, “A Critical Study of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Bill, 2017”, International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts,Vol.6, Issue.5, pg.170-175, May, 2018, ISSN : 2454-2415.
- Pyali Chatterjee, Dr. Komal Vig, "A Critical Study To Find Out The Difference Between Gender Discrimination And Sex Selective Abortion", International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), Volume.5, Issue 3, Page No pp.73-79, August 2018, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138,
- Pyali Chatterjee, A Critical Study On Hostile Witnesses: Problem And Solutions, MANUPATRA, October, 23.
- Pyali Chatterjee, New Trends in Advertising done by Lawyers in India, GRIN Verlag, 2017, ISBN: 9783668461024
- Pyali Chatterjee, Biomedical Waste Management, GRIN Verlag (29 June 2017), ISBN: 978-3668461017
- Pyali Chatterjee, The Customary Practice of Senicide with Special Reference to India, Munich, GRIN Verlag, ISBN: 9783668500181
- “A Critical Study To Find Out The Cause Behind Homosexual And The Validity Of Section 377 Of IPC”, has been published in an edited book as a Chapter by Honey Kumar Entitled “ Contemporary India and Gender Some Socio-legal Perspectives”, Winshield Press, New Delhi, 2017